I have a somewhat multi-faceted family, part of whom I haven't met or in the least, haven't seen since I was 10 years old. Some of these family members live right near me and others live as far as California and beyond. A wedding of one such cousin brought many back to the Northshore, so my aunt and I organized a bit of a reunion this past weekend. When I was younger, I remember going to these reunions fairly often and meeting people who claimed I looked just like my dad and told me stories of long ago and things my father probably wouldn't have voluntarily shared. This time I was able to really meet my family members and put faces with the names I've heard so many times over the years. It was so wonderful for me to see so many generations together and see family still so close after all these years.
83 Months
11 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment