Every year, my eighth graders go on a class trip. For at least the past four years that I've been teaching, we've gone to New York City. I am lucky enough to chaperone this trip each year. In just 3 short days, we visit the Museum of Natural History, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Madame Tousead's Wax Museum, South Street Seaport, Ground Zero, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Top of the Rock, Rockefeller Center, NBC Studios, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Irish Hunger Memorial, the African Burial Ground Memorial, Winter Garden, Chinatown, Mars 2112, Hard Rock Cafe, and see The Lion King on Broadway. It's a busy, busy three days, & I spend most of the time running around & the rest of the time missing home. I work with a great group of people who all attended this year's trip with me & here we are at Top of the Rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment